Who are these fools !! I go to carry out my mission to stop, no DESTROY Amanon Tautmain before he raises set and causes the world to be in peril and they get in my way. I track him to One Police Plaza. He's in the same city I decided to lay rest. Irony !! When I arrive I let him know that I have come for him once more. This time however he has possessed a being with powers and abilities almost equal to my own righteous might. It seems that he is the teammate, no Leader of these band of Infidels and idiots. Don't they know what power they are up against. If they do not let me carry out my mission we're all dead. I show them why I am HERU !! The GOD of All..they however have been ...lucky..I let them take me for the battle that has ensued has caused Amanon in the body of this ULTRA MAJOR has escaped.
I can leave anytime I want but these people seem, passionate about their comrade. If it was me I would ask them to put me out of my misery to save the world. The sacrfice of one can save many. They seemed determined to free of Amanons Clutches. FINE I'll go along with them for now. Iron Wolf seems interesting. He really believes I was hurt by those splinters he put in my face. HAH !! I've fought in the Scalding sun and been cut by the sharpest Sand. I am Omni..I AM HERU..But he seemed honorable. And Azalea. She is a fine specimen of a warrior woman. Maybe after this mission is over I shall Bed her and show her why she should be worthy of my touch.
As we head to Egypt to find that Amanon has taken a plane to find the Tomb of Set and has 20 days to ressurect him. I, We have to stop him. We are aboard this Monstrosity of Modern Technology called the Atlas. I knew Atlas. He was much Bigger. But I believe he would be tickled that his name is used for such a vehicle. We have been told that U.N Force cannot enter foreign soil. WHAT NONSENSE..I AM OMNI...I AM HERU !! NO MORTAL SHALL PREVENT ME FROM MY DESTINED MISSION !! I with Uzziel find the plane Ultra Major, I mean Amanon is on and lay waste to it.
We shall Triumph. But these fools seem to trip over themselves. Do they not now the weaknessess needed to stop this man. I shall kill him with my bare hands if I need to. But I will , refrain for the sake of their friend and comrade. But if they continue to get in my way. I will do what must be done.
What !! He's escaped again. I am badly injured, but He has felt my mighty Blow and will feel it again soon. I am coming for you Amanon. I am coming. Do not get comfortable in that skin you wear. For I will free your being from this mortal earth. Because I am Omni...I am Heru !!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.