Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Commisar's Logue
Azaleas death has not gone unpunished! A comrade for a comrade, an eye for an eye, a tooth for... many teeth! Shtoi! It seemed like it wanted to face me in one-on-one combat...so I gave it an honorable death. For the last couple of weeks it's been an alien free for all. I suspect they are all coming from the spaceship that crashed about 3 weeks ago, but why has that not been given top priority. Bozche moi!!! Major ultra has been doing a piss poor job these past couple of weeks running together, he has been acting very strange of late. He has missed our morning jos 2 days in a row,very unusual. The other night while I was taking a smoke outside of hogs & heffers(greeeatt russian beer) he flew over head and into museum of natural history(isn't that where he & azalea went on their date and were attacked?) He was dressed in all black and sneaking around I followed him from a distance(what can say,am nosy). He seemed to be looking for something,did not find it and flew off...amerikans very strange. The rest of the night we all took tequila shots in memory of azalea...I will miss you little sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.