Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Amanon's U.N. address

Good morning, esteemed members of the united nations. My name is amanon tatumain, I am a native of egypt, but more importantly I am a son of africa. Many centuries ago the continent of africa was a beautiful & bountiful country, full of natural resources and a splendor all it's own. It was the cradle of life...MOTHER AFRICA!!! BUT NOW you have robbed it of its vast resources , destroyed the beauty of its wildlife & flora, layed waste to her kingdoms AND MADE HER WOMB BARREN! IT STOPS HERE & NOW! The nerve, the arrogance it must take to sit back and watch africa wage a genocidal war within her borders, do nothing to help quell the siutuation & still rely on our resources. What you must have been saying to yourselves " Let the jungle ni**as kill themselves, & we'll be there to swoop in like heroes and lend your support , smiling in our faces, while twisting the PROVERBIAL KNIFE in our backs. And we gladly accept your meager scraps...WELL NO MORE! AS of this very moment we cut ALL TIES with the united states! Your assistance is no longer required or wanted! In this matter all of the various heads of state are agreed. It is now under my protection. United states has 72 hours to withdraw all its forces and politicians out of africa or feel my wrath. You must think of me as an insane zealot, a monster for dropping President Al-Bashir to the darfurians, I was merly feeding the wolf to the sheep. I personally led that lamb into the slaughter. I ended in 5 minutes what you were unwilling to or afraid to do for over a decade. I will bring peace & unity to mother africa. I will be the father that cleans her wounds, wipes the sweat from her brow & nurses her back to health. Please do not cross me or attempt to defy my ruling... you will find my vengence will be swift and harsh. President Al-Bashir refused my order to stand down...do not follow him to the slaughter. And finally to my former allies of the U.N. force 3 nights ago I spared your lives, do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I asked you to leave africa & myself in peace. I now tell you again PLEASE ...if your lives mean anything to you...I am begging you not to re-enter Africa. To do so would be a declaration of WAR! And if it's war you want...I'LL GIVE YOU A WAR YOU WONT BELIEVE!!! Thank you for your time today & may we go forward in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.