Saturday, July 4, 2009

Prodigal Storm

Where do I begin? First I escape barely with my life from Cuba as it is being controlled now by Axiom that wretch! His interest in me came as a surprise when I was told that I had been working all along for an Alien, wow Castro an Alien... This is an individual whom I called father all my life and whom I had great respect for, I believed in what he believed and the goals he wanted to accomplish for our homeland. Now to see him on a slab displayed like a side of beef makes me so angry inside but I had to keep my cool. I know they had to have tortured him beyond even his capabilities, that and his failing health contributed to his betrayal, but putting myself in his shoes could I have done any different? Hell right now I feel like I betrayed him by agreeing to Axioms terms, and working with him to oust these plotting Aliens. The funny thing is that I have to thank Axiom on one thing, now that my father is dead I can now regress and find answers to questions I was always afraid to ask, not because something bad would happen to me, but because something bad could happen to him, and now that it has I have nothing to loose.

If that wasn't enough, I come back to a Storm that practically leveled NY! Thousands are injured and many dead, and here I am working with whom I can to aleviate and rescue those that I can. Here I am supposed to be on vacation, but as one can blatantly see disaster and mayhem know no such concept. I managed through acertaining some feeds and logic that this may be of an Alien nature, which low and behold Axiom seems to be on point, amazingly enough! Talk about confusion, I need to focus, I know who and what I am, and what I will and will not do. Anyways this just seems to be part of a larger picture and more events keep unravelling.

Now is the day I need to talk to David Garrison seriously. I don't want to leave his employment because it is convenient for me, it gives me the necessary space for me to do what I need to do and fly under the radar, but I can no longer live with my "head stuck in the sand" sort of speak. I have to thank him for a time well spent but that I need to move on to the UN Force, if there was only a way where I could go about it without having to actually look ungrateful, I don't know about anyone else but loyalty is everything to me, and it is something I do not comprimise. So what should happen when I go to his office "BOOM!" here comes Garrison flying at me from his office and then being singled out! OH CRAP! If I didn't have enough to deal with here I am now having to face his elite squad and see for his safety. I manage to to easily evade them by outthinking them, and thereby it benfits them since I don't have to harm them and cause any more loss for Garrison. Unfortunately Garrison did get injured but I did manage to get him to safety in the UN Force Kestrel. Next was the Thornax whom was just shooting everything in sight and did not seem to stop. Then followed by the Garrison team to assist with this Alien. While all of this was going on I decided to look for the first Alien problem since he was the more dangerous of the two, and to my dismay I could not track him, stupid Psychic. Then when I had just finished communicating to Justin that the second Alien had to be in the area or how else would Garrison's team know whom to attack my vocal cords were shut off by the Psychic's power. Let's just say texting is not as easy to do when in the middle of a crisis, lol.

Eventually due to do diligance and teamwork both Aliens were stopped cold, Garrison realizing what I can do for society as a whole decided to let me go of his own accord and I am now in the process of becoming an Alpha Member, wow all in a few minutes work! There is no turning back now, I am in the middle of what they call the "SHIT!" now. Being pulled and torn by all sides how long can I maintain appearances. How long before I crack? Believe it or not I can identify with Brohlic, I definately do not want to be him, but just how much pressure is too much? Whom am I going to confide in now? Not that I have confided in anyone yet. What about all of these Alien appearances? Damn it is as if they were space roaches or something, they just keep coming. The other unsettling aspect is that all of this happening on the dawn of man as it may seem with Garrison wanting to launch a deep space manned probe. I don't know but this is too much to be coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.