Monday, July 27, 2009

Prodigal Lunacy

What the hell went through my mind jumping out of a ship 50,000 feet in the air? I am still asking myself this question as I know my seconds are ticking here. You ask though, how did you find yourself in that position in the first place? Good question, well the easy answer is that Ultra Major was on the plane beneath us ready to collide against our ship. So what better way but to disable the plane before it even gets to us and perhaps cause major disruption to the point of foiling whatever plot Amanon has! Heart in the right place but my head definitively was not! Again, why?!!!!!!!! Well taking into account that I am nearly infallible when it comes to numbers and science and calculations, I must say that I overlooked one key ingredient to my stunt, skill! My theory was correct as it is deeply versed in physics and with such quantifiable measures and fixed components the variables were easy to deal with. All I really needed to do was use my momentum to propel myself toward the plane, when I reached the back of the plane there would be a precise 1.1212345 second window that would allow for a very minor disruption in speed differential allowing me with the assistance of Fly as the Eagle to ricochet in the opposite direction, thereby not only matching the speed of the plane but landing on it as well, PERFECT! Needless to say that being a genius sometimes lacks for the minor details that can prove detrimental to ones health, ie the situation I'm in now, lol! see the calculations were on point what I misjudged grossly was the maneuverability in said jump, see the problem was truly since I had no training in correcting my body and shifting to be able to control from tumbling I was at the mercy of the elemental force called AIR!!!! Oooops! How could I have not accounted for such a minor thing, CRAP!!! Well there goes the plane, and OH DAMN, nice shots! this is going to leave a mark, not to mention that it's going to hurt like heck, what was I thinking, damn my only hope right now is to remain conscience if not I'm surely done for. Hmmm, funny how time seems to freeze when you're face to face with your own mortality at which point you get a chance to review and catalog every event in your life including the current predicament, well at least right now I can relate to the whale in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Somehow I managed to be saved by an unknown friendly, and I have been placed back on the ship. I am in bad shape and by the looks of it not out of this situation by a long shot. The battle ensues and I hate that I can do nothing to help except lay here and heal myself as best as I can, Damn It Prodigy you're better than this seems to be consistent and constant words I drum to myself. However as the re is a shining light to any darkness that befalls us, a stroke of brilliance has just grabbed me, a muse even. The only reason that entity is in UM is because it feels powerful enough not to be trifled with and is toying with us, right now our disorganization is being exploited badly to some extent and he keeps pushing us to see if we break. This actually may play well for us when we surprise the heck out of Amamanon and save our friend as well. Hopefully this will work, I'll only have one shot at this and this time my calculations are right, and I have the skill sets to back me, come on Prodigy it's about time you use your head not your heart, come on. Now I just hope we get the opportunity to spring the trap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.