Well what can I say here I am first day as an official member of Team Alpha and first order of busines which I'm proud to say I handled admirably was make square with everyone on the team. That made the transition smooth to say the least, although still iffy, but nonetheless painless. So getting past the whole welcoming into the new "job" our first order of business is to stop a rampaging alien that is causing havoc in mid-town. Now-a-days who isn't though, it just seems that mid-town has become the virtual playground for all criminals, aliens, and other trash of the city. So here I am with Justin, Azalea, Sebastian, and Maverick coming into the HLZ. I decide to cast tongues so I can understand the alien what would seem just roaring. Turns out the alien was just looking for his betrothed and desperate to find her in a foreign and strange enviroment he did what was comfortable to him, but by no means did that mean he didn't understand the principles of honor and keeping one's word. With the help of Azalea we were able to distract him long enough to engage in conversation. Within a matter of minutes we difused the situation and he was willing to cooperate, and then the unexpected happened. Out of nowhere Ultra Major swoops in and before anyone can say anything or act, he rips the alien's head off!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!! angered by his actions I questioned his actions as did Justin, and his words to us were curt and precise challenging Justin to take the leadership from him! WOW!!!! I remember when by accident he nearly killed me, now he's rogue this matter has to be handled quickly and before he decides being bad is good! The worst part about it is that it seems unnatural but how do we prove it? No one suffers a psychotic break like in seconds, which is what seemed to have happened to him. There is evil afoot and we need to figure this out before taking measures on Ultra Major.
Sited at One Police Plaza, they call for assistance, and with good timing being that our internal efforts are failing miserably, and Director Cinder is acting like a pure penis! The audacity of him, Proof! Are you really FKM! regardless if he's possessed or within his own faculties he needs to be dealt with and he rather we do this with kid gloves! I hope I don't regret this decision, it may just get me killed. Anyways we engage Ultra Major, and the mooks. Just as is always the mooks are handled with ease, Ultra Major on the other hand was a little more of a challenge. In comes a new guy whom I don't recognize but it seems he wants to subdue Ultra Major ok, but who the hell is he? Then comes in the African dude, that seems to be as strong or as powerful as Ultra Major and is definatively against him wanting blood! Oh boy, great so now I have three Ultra's on little ol' me, why can't things ever be simple damn it! With a team effort being spearheaded by Sebastian we finally get Ultra onto the carpet of adehsion subdoing him. Whew, but what happens next that Jungle dude whips up a whirlwind to get us out of the way for him to destroy Ultra, but uinbeknownst to all of us but IronWolf, the mooks have now become Ton Tons and they get Ultra out of there! AARHHHHGGG WTBHFC!!!!!!!!! the only saving grace is that we did manage to work in unison and are able to better coordinate, but we need to run a tighter group if we are going to stop African dude and Ultra and I'm hoping the other Super is a friendly, seems like he is though.
To think seems like just not long ago they suffered a loss by the hands of Axiom, and now Ultra Major, but what actually concerns me is director Cinder, that prick! I'm actually disconcerted at the fact that a villian as nortorious as Axiom may have been telling me the truth! What's next Satan himself preaching the gospel to make amends to God!!! Wow what is this world coming to?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.