Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HERUGLYPHS

I have fought for centuries the evils that have plagued this world. My Greatest Nemesis being Amanon Tatumain. The Cur who was once the leader of the Cult of Set in Egypt. His army was so powerful that he almost destroyed the upper province of Egypt had I not stepped in to defeat him. Ra set forth my path to destroy such a demon lest we all be subjugated to becoming slaves with no will of our own. His Exile was believed to the best solution.

It was however not !! It wasn't enough that I defeated this slime the first time. When he rebuilt his army in lower Egypt, I faced him once again on behalf of my Lord Ra. Amanon was working some type of foul Magic that I believe would have brought this world to hell and make him a GOD among men. There can only be one. He is not it !! He found ways to elude us for centuries, becoming someone new each turn. My ability to find him was the only way we were finally able to defeat him once and for all. Killing him was the quickest and easiest way to prevent him from ever returning to this mortal coil and spreading his disease upon these lands.

For Centuries his defeat was considered a great victory. I had a new mission. I lived in Africa for a time before coming to the Americas. During the World War of II I even befriended fellow Champions to stop numerous forms of Evil. One Human who was an Amazing leader of men. He was the Captain of many forces we took on. A winged Angel, who was both Dark and Light. She believes her God is the one true. But she does not realize that Ra is the only True. And myself. We helped the battle of the ages and the world became safe again.

I found my purpose was not needed nearly as much. With Amanon Dead. The War over and my comrades missing, I set about creating a civilian life. If the call came I was going to be there. I watched as numerous beings appeared to fight evil in all forms. Organizations were built to assist in this. Only if it became necessary did I feel that I would just be lost amongst these new saviors of the universe.

The other day I felt a tug of something familiar. No it can't be. I destroyed him. He should be lying with the minions of Set writhing in Pain and Agony. I must now forgo my life that I have created for myself here to attend to this situation. This centuries "Vacation Time" will be sufficient enough for me to hunt down and destroy him once and for all. The call is Strong !!! I can and WILL defeat him this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.