Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Commisar's Logue
Rain, thunder, lightning...aliens? The great stalin has always said aliens exist...bozche moi... he was right! Stormwatch techs said they spotted the silouhette of a large alien spacecraft as it came out of a wormhole. Amazing I wish I could have been there to view it. Our new logistics coordinator, Elliot Stevens, saw it, actually it was his idea to use negative space technology to locate the craft. I was watching the new star trek movie with my grandfather while all this was going on. The lights start to flicker, then everything goes dark. As I am evacuating the patrons, the sky is as dark as I have ever seen it and there is just so much rain. I take control of the situation and start evacuating rolex square, there is no response from stormwatch, power and communications seem to be down all over the city, as I am unable to make contact with Major ultra or any other of my U.N. force teammates. By stalins beard, amidst all the chaos and anarchy...now looters. Does crime not take a day off, through all this turmoil the fat try to get fatter. By the white wolf...I do not have time for this every moment I waste more lives are put in jeopardy. Spetnaya's blade finds it's mark in the chest of one villain while a jagged piece of re-bar in the neck of the other. Bozche moi ...it's a lot of rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.