I can't believe I'm saying this but. My Teammate, my friend was murdered today. Azalea Moonsun was killed in action. My heart hurts. Badly. I was just getting to know her. I knew that she claimed to be immortal. She was as tough as myself and BETA, which is why I knew she could handle villains such as that Denizen of the woods we fought some weeks back. But she was gunned down. Horribly. The science boys tell me that she will recover. Her recuperative abilities are unlike anyone we know. But it remains to be seen. I'll believe it when I see it if she comes back to life. If that's even at all possible. What am I saying I was dead once. But my circumstances were different. I can't believe I almost lost her..just that quick. I'm not a cold hearted soldier. Though I am still a soldier it's not in my nature to feel nothing for those who fight and die beside me.
It's been almost two days now and the doctors say that she has woken up. She won't be able to move for sometime. Her wounds are starting to heal. Maybe I need to give her a different set of responsibilites on the team. I'm all for equal rights so I'm not doing it to treat her like I'm doing it because she's a woman, but because I care for her safety. What the hell were they fighting out there ? Sebastian said that ever since the disaster that Aliens have been popping up out of nowhere. They captured the Creature that did this to her. I hope that it gets buried under the jail we place it in.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.