12:pm So Azalea asks me out on a...Date...I guess..? What is it about that woman that makes me out of sorts. She's great in battle, smart, tough and well pretty much has a number of I guess you can call them suitors. She never brings her personal..um business...into the field which just proves how much of a professional she can be. So I have no problem accompanying her..she's actually a delight to be around. Ever since my divorce from Carla, and finding out that the marriage was basically a lie, I've been a workaholic. Haven't thought much about female companionship. Maybe the attention she gives me just fills a void. Right now though I enjoy being friends with her.
11:00pm Hail Scarab !! Who were those fellers ? A guy with a glove, a Big Guy who's as dumb as a stump as strong as an Ox, a strange female and a guy with a Chainsaw..They attacked us (Azalea and I) at the Museum on our..outing..What the heck did they want. It makes no sense..We thankfully saved the innocent bystanders but they got away. I don't what is going on. Something tells me though that it's nothing good.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.