Friday, June 5, 2009

Prodigal Unrest II

Here I am back in the states and in NY. I have to feign everything is well because honestly unlike the UN force not every problem concerns them or everyone for that fact. Not that I am unappreciative of their asking me to join or help them, but the reality is not all their missions ever really concerned me, but I assisted the best I could. This last one with Del-Sin was annoying, I know I'm better than that stupid tin can and I got caught by a simple drug, damn that rust bucket! Anyways moving forward I now have to my laundry list of problems Home yet again. When does it ever get any easier?

Now see, I know the golden rule and having asked that question I deserve the sudden unnatural insta-hurricane conditions that have just decended upon us, yeah why not? Actually I find it quit funny it kinda makes me feel like that Charlie Brown kid with the cloud over his head, oh yeah Charlie, hehe (inside joke). Anyways this storm here is definately going to leave a mark. The life of a hero, so frustrating, so unrelenting, and so unpriviledged, and I do this why? I keep getting up in the morning hoping to just do my job at Garrison's and not have it become a calamity, but lately calamity has been on speed dial! Almost like ordering Pizza Hut.

Oh yeah and to top it off people want me to decide between Garrison or UN, like I really care which one I work with, honestly Garrison pays better, and allows me to freelance or actually advise the UN team, which gives me manuverabilty and freedoms that I would not have otherwise. The fact is Garrison did see my potential and I have come up through his ranks to earn that respect anyways and he shows it in my bonuses and time off and actually from time to time will shake my hand and remembers my name. I know these things seem very small and petty, but you know what; it is the gratitude in this unforgiving world that goes a long way. Yes I get the thank yous from the UN, but what type of appeciation is it to judge me because I'm a civilian? Hell they were not concerned with that before they asked me to help! Now all of a sudden I'm a security risk! *Breathe* Prodigy *Breathe* WOW THE NERVE AND GAUL OF THESE M^%$&#^% F&*$$^%#* A&^^%#%#*!!!! That's it I'm sick off this they need me not the other way around, and as for getting back home I'll find the realible people for it and make my move when ready! This world has gone to Hell in a piss pot and they're concerned about me being a security risk, when they themselves can't guide themselves out of a paper bag! In any case I have spoken my piece since I do have to go about it diplomatically and allow for trusts to develop, but oh how I wish I could really let them know how I feel and then show them how discombobulated their team really is just to teach them a lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.