Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Amanon awakes

This vessel is SPLENDID!!! Of all the countless bodies I have possesed over the centuries this by far is the best one! Young & power in abundance. Adding his power to my own, I may rival set himself... no forgive me, I mustn't think that way it is blaphemous. But the way I ripped that monsters head from it's shoulders...MAGNIFICENT! I recognize those people from his memories, they were his allies...his former allies. I have no intenions of giving up this body without a fight. His spirit is strong and his will was almost indomitable...almost. But none can resist the power of amanon, general of set's army for long. I broke him like I have done many in the past, including that accursed heru. May he but a fleeting memory in history in this day and age. If Neith has done as she was ordered he is. I can feel the scarab of Emonhep tugging at my very soul. Soon we will be reunited you and I and after we raise set the circle will be complete! I will call forth set's snakes in the grass, get the churches back to prominence and make lord set's name spill from everyones lips...again. T' Zaka Crane has already made way for us to return to my native egypt where I can prepare in full for the solstice and make ready for set's return. Strangely this one has a strong attraction to the bald female, and now I find she is in my passing thoughts, making me feel urges I have not felt in centuries. This is new to me something I have never felt in the past. No matter there is still much to be done..Lord set your day of asencion is at hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.