Thursday, April 30, 2009

Commisar's Logue

Bozche Moi!!! Dragon...we fought dragon. In all my years(and there have been many) I have never encountered a dragon, read about but never fought(that's one to scratch off to do list) And yet again we emerge triumphant. Finally am feeling camraderie towards teammates...I think we are how you say"Gluing" Da! Teamwork is now becoming priority as it should be. Justin stepped up when needed, Azalea took fight to wizard...& nearly bested him...save some for us Cessna! Shinobi got us out of hell in proverbial"Scratch of time" But this Prodigy is coward always wanting to run from fight...Shtoi! In end he and I teamed up to defeat wizard...by plunging spetnaya's blade in his gut I am sure he will be remembering me as we fell 40ft into lake below...but I am okay...him not so much. When we return to base must have conversation with Major Ultra about team coordination & precision...needs work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.