Friday, March 27, 2009

Commisar's log

I have arrived in the U.S. of A . and have met a few of my teammates from this U.N.Force:Alpha. I don't know how I will fit in on a team with such liberals ideals, I am a communist and proud of it! Communism is the only way a government can maintain a foothold on it's people and ultimately protecting them from themselves. Crime is running rampant, prostitution & drug trafficking are staples in this country. A sterner hand(an iron fist) is needed in a extreme circumstance such as this. Perhaps I shall seek out like-minded individuals and educate the masses on the greatness of the teachings of Marx, Lenin & Stalin.
A team of terrorists attacked an amerikan airport, unfortunately some innocents were killed but in the end we caught 3 of the terrorists. I believe they were called the D.E.B.T. I was in the process of interrogating 1 of them when my teammates softness and lack of dedication to getting the job done came bursting through. They were not fond of my "interrogation methods" I doubt if they have intestinal fortitude to see a job through till it's bitter conclusion. I thought we were supposed to stop terrorism, not wait for it to strike again & claim more innocent lives???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.