This is my first Entry since I've been appointed. Some weeks ago I found out who I truly was. What made me who I am and what my purpose was. I'm a soldier and a super powered one at that. I met and worked with Rayn Peters, leader of the International Peacekeeping Organization known as U.N Force, and together we discovered we had a lot in common. So when I was appointed the new leader of U.N Force:Alpha Squad, I decided to do my best to honor what she did before. I've never led a team of heroes before now. I've always served my country but was mostly a singular operative. This case log will be both factual information and personal insight regarding all the missions and individuals that my "Company" of Super Heroes will face together.
I was appointed by the new director Michael Sinder to head Alpha. The previous was founded by director Nicholas Fury. The previous team consisted of Rayn (Leader) Sentintel (Co-Leader) Axiom (now a sworn enemy of U.N Force and all it's allies), Cypher,Brohlic(Now Delta Squad Trainer),Sebastian Psyche,Titan(deceased), Azalea,Hailstone and Vy'ggr. They were dubbed the "Alliance"
The Axiom Invasion unfortunately wiped out a number of operatives on the base and also saw the death of one of the Alliances members Titan, making Axiom not only one of the worlds most dangerous criminals but also the U.N. Forces first ever traitor. I can only hope that we don't have such unfortunate circumstances in our troop.
I welcome the challenge of what is to come and hope that I can live up to the position awarded me. As it stands my appointed team consists of these talented individuals.Myself, Azalea(who comes to me from the previous team),Justin Credible, Shinobi (a ninja master who has been on a couple of super teams in the past also my deputy leader). There are a few more recruits in place that have yet to arrive. We have a Russian super soldier by the name of Beta who will be joining the team as soon as his paperwork is finished. I also understand that Cypher will be rejoining the team after his systems are repaired. Rayn has taken a leave of absence for a time but in her stead is Quai Chi an extraterrastrial warrior .
Seems to me we have just as many challenges facing us as the first team. But we'll face them head on. We are here to protect the world
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.